NEW Rails to Rides
Take the Conway Scenic Railroad to Attitash
WE HAVE PROUDLY PARTNERED WITH THE CONWAY SCENIC RAILROAD
A TRULY UNIQUE WHITE MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE BRINGING THREE WHITE MOUNTAIN ATTRACTIONS TOGETHER ON JUST ONE TICKET!
- Conway Scenic Railroad
- Attitash Mountain Resort
- Wildcat Mountain
Board the train in North Conway and ride the rails to Bartlett, where you can get off the train to enjoy a day full of attractions at Attitash Mountain Resort before returning to North Conway. You could also start your day at Attitash and head to North Conway for the afternoon before returning to Bartlett or Attitash Mountain Village.
- Depart North Conway: 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m.
- Arrive at Attitash Mountain Village: 12:35 p.m., 3:35 p.m.
- Depart Attitash Mountain Village to North Conway: 12:35 p.m., 3:35 p.m. or 7:05 p.m.
Please note: Attitash Mountain Resort hours are 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. weather permitting.
blueberry fest train schedule: august 4
Leave your car in town and hop on a train to Attitash for live music, events, attractions, and fireworks!
- Depart North Conway: 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Depart Attitash Mountain Village to North Conway: 15 minutes after conclusion of fireworks. (Fireworks start at 9pm).
NORTH CONWAY TO ATTITASH MOUNTAIN
|KIDS (age 3)||$23|
All Attitash General Admission Tickets includes a free Scenic Gondola Ride at Wildcat Mountain!
Simply show your Attitash Admission bracelet to our staff at Wildcat within 24 hours of your visit to receive the complimentary ride in one of our historic gondola cabins.
Wildcat Mountain is 20 minutes north of Attitash and features the best views of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range. Wildcat also features Disc Golf and a ZipRider zipline experience.