The Nursery at Attitash - Six Months to six year olds
Children will spend their day playing with our caring staff while you enjoy the slopes. We offer a variety of programs for children including 1/2 day care and even some on-slope time.
A parent or guardian must remain on Attitash property at all times while child is in our care.
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS FOR ALL PROGRAMS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
If you have any questions or to make reservations over the phone, please contact the Reservations Desk for the Attitash Ski School and Nursery. Toll free at 1-866-376-4293 or locally at 603-374-2677.
- Full Day Care:
- 8:30am to 4:30pm. (8am Weekends & Holidays)
- Half Day Care:
- AM: 8:30am to 12:00pm (8am Weekends & Holidays)
- PM: 12:30pm to 4:30pm
Check in Procedure:
- Please check in at the Ski School Desk in the lobby of the Adventure Center.
- Present your completed and signed Nursery Liability and Release Form.
- Nursery staff will escort your children into the nursery.
- You will be given a Child Check with a designated number assigned to your child only.
- Child Check is necessary when you pick up your child!
- Children will not be released to anyone less than 18 years of age.
Other Nursery Options
SKI & PLAY PROGRAM (AGES 4-6)
Ski and Play is a half day of Ski School combined with a half day at our Nursery. Your child will participate in either the morning or afternoon session of Buddy Bears with Nursery filling the remainder of the day. Reservations strongly recommended. Call toll free at 1-866-376-4293 or locally at 603-374-2677.
TINY TURNS PROGRAM - SKI ONLY (AGES 3-6)
Specialized games and instruction help kids learn to ski at their own pace and experience the thrill of sliding on snow in a one-hour private lesson. Reservations strongly recommended. Call toll free at 1-866-376-4293 or locally at 603-374-2677.
RIGLET PROGRAM - SNOWBOARD ONLY (AGES 3-6)
Specialized games and instruction help kids learn to snowboard at their own pace and experience the thrill of sliding on snow in a one-hour private lesson. Reservations strongly recommended. Call toll free at 1-866-376-4293 or locally at 603-374-2677.
This pass enables you to choose any 10 days that you need childcare. Pass is only valid for the season it is purchased. Pass is transferable between siblings and has no blackout dates. When child is dropped off, one day is automatically deducted. Reservations strongly recommended. Call toll free at 1-866-376-4293 or locally at 603-374-2677.
Includes full day nursery, lift ticket and lesson. Childcare plus a one hour private ski lesson for 3-4 year olds. A ski coach will meet your child at the nursery and take them outside for their lesson. Rentals are not included. Reservations strongly recommended. Call toll free at 1-866-376-4293 or locally at 603-374-2677.
Nursery Seasonal Programs
All Nursery Seasonal Programs have the same dates and hours as Children's Seasonal Program. Expectations for nursery seasonal participants would be an outdoor ski session for an hour to an hour and a half both morning and afternoon. Weather, snow conditions and/or physical condition could affect these expectations. Student to instructor ratios in a group setting would be 2-3 skiers to one coach.
Dates: Saturday, December 22, 2018 - Sunday, March 24, 2019
Times: Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to Noon
- No program Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Christmas Vacation Week: 12/26/18 through 12/30/18 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily)
- Half Day on December 31, 2018 (9 a.m. to Noon)
- No program New Year’s Day
- MLK Weekend: Saturday and Sunday, January 19 & 20, 2019 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Half Day on Monday, January 21, 2019 (9 a.m. to Noon)
- Presidents Day Weekend: Saturday and Sunday, February 16 & 17, 2019 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- ***Nursery seasonal program operates the same days as the children's seasonal programs. February vacation week can be included for an additional charge of $225
What to Bring:
- Extra change of clothes
- Daily supply of diapers and wipes.
- Comfort items (blanket or pacifier, etc)
- Any emergency medical items regarding allergies.
- Provide pre-made bottles and food for babies.
All other children will receive two snacks, lunch and a choice of water or juice.
If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please be sure to check with staff to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Label all belongings with your child’s name.
- Please arrive at drop off and pick up times promptly
- Family members, nannies, and parents are not allowed to remain in the nursery.
- Nursing mothers please speak with childcare staff.
- If your child requires medication during their stay you will need to set aside time to administer it, as our staff is not authorized.
FIRST TIME ON SNOW?
Click here for what to bring and other helpful hints.