THE LONGEST SINGLE ZIPLINE IN New hampshire!
ZIP FROM THE SUMMIT OF BEAR PEAK TO THE BASE OF ATTITASH!
THE ZIPTOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2017 SUMMER!
The ZIPTOUR IS a 1 to 2 hour adventure that is GREAT for thrill seekers and nature lovers alike. You can control your speed and even make a stop along the line to enjoy the spectacular views.
The ZipTour Adventure consists of two zip lines spanning across two mountain peaks.
The Flying Bear Zip takes you from the summit of Bear Peak over the valley towards Attitash Mountain. A top speed of 65+ mph is possible while reaching heights of 250' off the ground as you make your way down the 4,969' length distance ... that's almost a mile long and the longest single zipline span in NH and the entire East!
There's more! From there, you'll fly on the Attitash Aerial Zip, taking you from upper Thad's Choice to the base of Attitash, another 2,196 feet! With both The Flying Bear and Attitash Aerial Zip spans offering two parallel cable lines, you and a family member or friend can enjoy the adventure side-by-side.
ZIPTOUR RATES - CALL 800-223-7669 TO RESERVE ZIP TOUR TODAY
June 17th through Labor Day | Open Daily | 10am - 6pm
After Labor Day, we begin our Fall Operations.
SUMMER RATES (10AM-6PM)
|AGE 10 & OVER|
|ZIPTOUR ADVENTURE ONLY|| $70 Book Now|
|GoPro® rental for ziptour only (limited quantity)|| $35|
|ZIPTOUR + ATTITASH SUMMER Attractions PARK ADMISSION*|| $105 BOOK NOW|
ZIP TOUR FAQ
ZIPTOUR RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 10 years of age
- Riders between 10 and 15 years of age (inclusive) must have an adult participating on the tour with them
- Riders must weigh at least 50lbs and no more than 260lbs
- Must be between 48" and 82" (6'10") tall
- Shirts and shoes required
- No open-toed or open-back shoes allowed
- Every participant must fill out a Liability Release
- A parent/guardian must sign a release for participants age 10-17 (inclusive)
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
We highly recommend that you reserve your ZipTour in advance as there are a limited number of persons per tour and tours can sell out on any given day.
You can reserve by phone at 866-376-4293.
- Our reservation line voice mail is always available and calls will be returned promptly during operational hours. Please note, leaving a message does not ensure a reservation.
- You will need to pay the full amount at reservation time.
- There are no refunds if you miss your reserved time(s).
- No refunds for pre-booked packages or for those not within the height/weight restrictions.
CHECK OUT OUR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO TO GET A TASTE OF THE FUN
How the ZipTour Adventure begins...
Start your adventure on our pre-flight Demo Zip with training from our experience guides who will familiarize you with the specialized equipment. We train each participant to perform all activities that may be required on the course. The guides also use this opportunity to evaluate all participants to make sure they have the ability to safely complete the course. We do reserve the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
Be Advised. Please Read.
This ride requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. Ziptour is not recommended for guests with: heart conditions, high blood pressure, back, neck or bone injuries, pregnancy, recent surgery, or any physical or mental illness.
If you feel you fall into any of these categories please discuss this ride with your physician before purchasing tickets. Attitash does reserve the right to refuse a ride to any persons that cannot demonstrate the ability to successfully operate the Ziptour trolley, and follow the guides instructions during the demo zip portion of the experience.