THE LONGEST SINGLE ZIPLINE EAST OF THE ROCKIES!
ZIP FROM THE SUMMIT OF BEAR PEAK TO THE BASE OF ATTITASH!
SUMMER HOURS: JUNE 16 - SEPTEMBER 3 | OPEN DAILY | 10am - 6pm
FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 4 - OCTOBER 8 | OPEN WEEKENDS + COLUMBUS DAY | 10am - 4pm
The ZIPTOUR is a 1 to 2 hour adventure that is GREAT for thrill seekers and nature lovers alike. You control your speed along the line while enjoying the spectacular views.
The ZipTour Adventure consists of two zip lines spanning across two mountain peaks.
The Flying Bear Zip is the longest single span zipline in the contiguous United States. It takes you from the summit of Bear Peak over the valley towards Attitash Mountain. A top speed of 65+ mph is possible while reaching heights of 250' off the ground as you make your way down the 4,969' length distance ... that's almost a mile long!
There's more! From there, you'll fly on the Attitash Aerial Zip, taking you from upper Thad's Choice to the base of Attitash, another 2,196 feet! With both The Flying Bear and Attitash Aerial Zip spans offering two parallel cable lines, you and a family member or friend can enjoy the adventure side-by-side.
RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
BUY ONLINE or call 800-272-5228
FALL SEASON RATES (BEFORE JUNE 16, AFTER SEPT. 3) (10AM-4PM)
AGE 10 & OVER
|ZIPTOUR ADVENTURE ONLY|| $75 |
|GOPRO® RENTAL FOR ZIPTOUR ONLY (LIMITED QUANTITY)|| $35|
|ZIPTOUR + ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - FULL DAY*|
$90 ($105 value)
ZIPTOUR RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 10 years of age.
- Riders between 10 and 15 years must have an adult* on the tour.
- Riders must weigh between 50 lbs and 260 lbs.
- Must be between 48”- 82” to ride.
- Shirt and close-toed shoes required.
- No sandals or open-back shoes.
- Every participant must fill out a Liability Release
- A parent/guardian must sign a release for participants age 10-17 (inclusive)
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
We highly recommend that you reserve your ZipTour in advance as there are a limited number of persons per tour and tours can sell out on any given day.
You can reserve by phone at 866-376-4293.
- Our reservation line voice mail is always available and calls will be returned promptly during operational hours. Please note, leaving a message does not ensure a reservation.
- You will need to pay the full amount at reservation time.
- There are no refunds if you miss your reserved time(s).
- No refunds for pre-booked packages or for those not within the height/weight restrictions.
CHECK OUT OUR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO TO GET A TASTE OF THE FUN
How the ZipTour Adventure begins...
Start your adventure on our pre-flight Demo Zip with training from our experience guides who will familiarize you with the specialized equipment. We train each participant to perform all activities that may be required on the course. The guides also use this opportunity to evaluate all participants to make sure they have the ability to safely complete the course. We do reserve the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
Be Advised. Please Read.
This ride requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. Ziptour is not recommended for guests with: heart conditions, high blood pressure, back, neck or bone injuries, pregnancy, recent surgery, or any physical or mental illness.
If you feel you fall into any of these categories please discuss this ride with your physician before purchasing tickets. Attitash does reserve the right to refuse a ride to any persons that cannot demonstrate the ability to successfully operate the Ziptour trolley, and follow the guides instructions during the demo zip portion of the experience.