Home to the only outdoor water slides in the valley!
Looking for a place to cool down and have fun this summer. Our two waterslide attractions the Aquaboggan & our tubing slide, Sidewinder, offer adventure and thrills for kids and adults.
*Proper swimwear is required by all water attraction participants
Choose from three different routes featuring hairpin turns, underground tunnels and plenty of splash down into the landing pools.
AQUABOGGAN SLIDE RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Single rider only - one person per mat
- Must be able to walk unassisted
- Proper Swimwear required*
SIDEWINDER TUBE SLIDEs
Ride solo on a tube or on three-person rafts, as you plunge down the rapids of the Sidewinder for some wet ‘n’ wild fun. Sidewinder attraction is only available as part of the the Attraction Park Admission.
SIDEWINDER SLIDE RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 42" to ride
- Riders between 42"-48" must ride with an adult (18 years & older)
- Riders between 42"-48" must wear a lift jacket (PDF) - available at ride
- Must be 48" or taller to ride alone
- Proper swimwear required*
June 17th through Labor Day | Open Daily | 10am - 6pm
|48" +||UNDER 48"|
|Aquaboggan ONly (30 Minutes)||$15||$15|
SUMMER ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - FULL DAY
|SUMMER ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - 1/2 DAY (3PM - 6PM)||$35||$20|