Home to the only outdoor water slides in the valley!
FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 7 - OCTOBER 14 | OPEN WEEKENDS + COLUMBUS DAY | 10am - 4pm
NOTE: WATERSLIDES CLOSE FOR THE SEASON ON SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
Looking for a place to cool down and have fun this summer? Our two waterslide attractions the Aquaboggan & our tubing slide, Sidewinder, offer adventure and thrills for kids and adults.
Choose from three different routes featuring hairpin turns, underground tunnels and plenty of splash down into the landing pools.
AQUABOGGAN SLIDE RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Single rider only - one person per mat.
- Must be able to walk/swim unassisted.
Proper swimwear required. No street clothes, no rivets, no metal, no belts, no jeans, etc...
SIDEWINDER TUBE SLIDEs
Ride solo on a tube or on three-person rafts, as you plunge down the rapids of the Sidewinder for some wet ‘n’ wild fun. Sidewinder attraction is only available as part of the the Attraction Park Admission.
SIDEWINDER SLIDE RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 42” to ride.
- Riders between 42”-48” must ride with an adult and wear a PFD
- Must be at least 48” to ride alone.
- Proper swimwear required. No street clothes, no rivets, no metal, no belts, no jeans, etc...