Height/Weight & Age Restrictions
Please read the following carefully. Height/Weight/Age restrictions apply on all rides & attractions.
If you have any questions please contact Guest Services at 800-223-SNOW (7669) or email email@example.com
- Must be at least 3 years old and 36” to ride.
- Must be at least 9 years old and 52” to ride alone.
- Riders between 36”-52” must ride with an adult.*
- Two people may ride together (max weight: 300lbs).
- Shirt and shoes required.
- No bags or cameras allowed on the ride.
- Must be at least 3 years old and 36” to ride with an adult.
- Under 8 years old and under 48” MUST ride with an adult.*
- Under 8 years old and at least 48” MAY ride with an adult.*
- 8 years and older and at least 48” MUST ride alone.
- Maximum weight not to exceed 300 lbs.
- Rider(s) must fit properly in cart.
Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Maximum of 4 people per chair regardless of age/size.
- Last chair up leaves 5:15pm (Summer) & 3:15pm (Spring & Fall)
- Harness must fit securely
- Must be at least 48” tall to jump.
- Maximum weight not to exceed 250 lbs.
- Follow proper jumping guidelines. No inverted maneuvers.
- Must weigh at least 20 lbs. and no more than 200 lbs.
- Harness must fit & be properly secured.
- No flips ages 20+.
- Single rider only - one person per mat.
- Must be able to walk/swim unassisted.
- Proper swimwear required.*
- Must be at least 42" to ride
- Riders between 42"-48" must ride with an adult (18 years & older)
- Riders between 42"-48" must wear a life jacket (PFD) - available at ride
- Must be 48" or taller to ride alone
- Proper swimwear required*
- Must be at least 10 years of age.
- Riders between 10 and 15 years must have an adult* on the tour.
- Riders must weigh between 50 lbs and 260 lbs.
- Must be between 48”- 82” to ride.
- Shirt and close-toed shoes required.
- No sandals or open-back shoes.
- Every participant must fill out a Liability Release
- A parent/guardian must sign a release for participants age 10-17 (inclusive)
This ride requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. Ziptour is not recommended for guests with: heart conditions, high blood pressure, back, neck or bone injuries, pregnancy, recent surgery, or any physical or mental illness.
If you feel you fall into any of these categories please discuss this ride with your physician before purchasing tickets. Attitash does reserve the right to refuse a ride to any persons that cannot demonstrate the ability to successfully operate the Ziptour trolley, and follow the guides instructions during the demo zip portion of the experience.
*Proper Swimwear: No street clothes, no rivets, no metal, no belts, no jeans, etc...
Attitash reserves the right to refuse a ride to any persons that cannot demonstrate the ability to successfully operate/ride the attraction, and follow instructions.
Other restrictions may apply.