We're proud of the snow quality that you'll find at Attitash, and with snowmaking on 98% of our trails, you should feel confident that you'll have a great skiing or riding experience too. That's why we're offering a snow guarantee every day of the 2019-20 season.
Here's how it works.
Go skiing or riding for an hour, and if you're not happy with the snow conditions, visit the Guest Service counter in the Attitash Base Lodge for a voucher that allows you to return any other day within the current season.
A few things to keep in mind.
The snow guarantee is there so you can feel confident that you'll have a great skiing and riding experience. But we reserve the right to deny a request that isn't in the spirit of the program, and we may also modify the snow guarantee at any time.
Snow guarantee details
- Snow guarantee requests must be made in person at the resort within 1-hour of ticket purchase, or 10am, whichever is later.
- If you're visiting us during one of our special promotional days or a highly discounted day, then we'll give you a voucher of equal dollar value to be used towards the purchase of a return ticket.
- Snow guarantee vouchers are meant just for you, so use it to treat yourself with a return trip to Attitash. Vouchers don't have cash value, they are non-refundable and are not for resale.
- Use your voucher before it expires. Vouchers are valid until the end of the current season and expiration dates can't be extended.
- A lift ticket validated by a snow guarantee voucher isn't eligible for another snow guarantee.
- There are a few tickets that don't have a snow guarantee, including afternoon lift tickets, Sunday afternoon tickets and promotional vouchers.
Single Day Ticket Snow Guarantee
Within one hour of the purchase of your full day ticket (they are time-stamped) you may exchange it for a return-visit voucher, entitling you to a revisit any day within the current season. If you pick up your tickets the night before or on a pre-printed package, you have until 10 am to redeem your voucher. Tickets that have been redeemed to ski that day with a voucher are not eligible for the snow guarantee.
Multi Day Ticket Snow Guarantee
First Day: Within one hour of the purchase of your ticket (they are time-stamped) you may exchange it for a return-visit voucher entitling you to a revisit any day within the current season. Subsequent days on your multi-day ticket remain in place for your use. If you pick up your tickets the night before or have a pre-printed package, you have until 10am to redeem your voucher.
Subsequent days: On subsequent days of your multi-day lift package, you must request your return-visit voucher by 10 a.m. This entitles you to a revisit any day within the current season. Any days left on your multi-day ticket remain in place for use. You cannot request a Snow Guarantee for future days.