We're proud of the snow quality that you'll find at Attitash, and with snowmaking on 98% of our trails, you should feel confident that you'll have a great skiing or riding experience too. That's why we're offering a snow guarantee every day of the 2018-19 season.
Here's how it works.
Go skiing or riding for an hour, and if you're not happy with the snow conditions, visit the Guest Service counter in the Attitash Base Lodge for a voucher that allows you to return any other day within 1 year.
A few things to keep in mind.
The snow guarantee is there so you can feel confident that you'll have a great skiing and riding experience. But we reserve the right to deny a request that isn't in the spirit of the program, and we may also modify the snow guarantee at any time.
Snow guarantee details
- Snow guarantee requests must be made in person at the resort within 1-hour of ticket purchase, or 10am, whichever is later.
- If you're visiting us during one of our special promotional days or a highly discounted day, then we'll give you a voucher of equal dollar value to be used towards the purchase of a return ticket.
- Snow guarantee vouchers are meant just for you, so use it to treat yourself with a return trip to Attitash. Vouchers don't have cash value, they are non-refundable and are not for resale.
- Use your voucher before it expires. Vouchers are valid for 1 year after issuance and expiration dates can't be extended.
- A lift ticket validated by a snow guarantee voucher isn't eligible for another snow guarantee.
- There are a few tickets that don't have a snow guarantee, including afternoon lift tickets, Sunday afternoon tickets, Sunday Family 4-packs and promotional vouchers.
Single Day Ticket Snow Guarantee
Within one hour of the purchase of your full day ticket (they are time-stamped) you may exchange it for a return-visit voucher, entitling you to a revisit any day within one (1) year from the voucher’s date of issuance. If you pick up your tickets the night before or on a pre-printed package, you have until 10 am to redeem your voucher. Tickets that have been redeemed to ski that day with a voucher are not eligible for the snow guarantee.
Multi Day Ticket Snow Guarantee
First Day: Within one hour of the purchase of your ticket (they are time-stamped) you may exchange it for a return-visit voucher entitling you to a revisit any day within one (1) year from the voucher’s date of issuance. Subsequent days on your multi-day ticket remain in place for your use. If you pick up your tickets the night before or have a pre-printed package, you have until 10am to redeem your voucher.
Subsequent days: On subsequent days of your multi-day lift package, you must request your return-visit voucher by 10 a.m. This entitles you to a revisit any day within one (1) year from the voucher’s date of issuance. Any days left on your multi-day ticket remain in place for use. You cannot request a Snow Guarantee for future days.