A DOWNHILL ROLLER COASTER RIDE THROUGH THE FOREST!
CRUISE AT RIDER-CONTROLLED SPEEDS OF UP TO 25 MPH THROUGH BANKED CURVES & DIPS.
The Mountain Coaster is not open during winter operations. Please join us for summer starting in June 2017!
The Nor’Easter Mountain Coaster is essentially a roller coaster set on the Attitash mountainside. Riders begin and end at the base of Attitash in two-person carts on twin, stainless steel rails. The experience begins with a scenic 1,420-foot trip straight uphill before a heart-pounding 2,880-foot journey down through the forest.
Mountain Coaster RATES
Father's Day through Labor Day | Open Daily | 10am - 6pm
After Labor Day, we begin our Fall Operations.
SUMMER RATES (10AM - 6PM)
48"+ UNDER 48"
|INCLUDED IN SUMMER ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION* FULL DAY (10AM-6PM)||$49 $25|
|INCLUDED IN SUMMER ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION * 1/2 DAY (3PM-6PM)||$35 $20|
MOUNTAIN COASTER RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 36" to ride
- Riders between 36"-52" must ride with an adult (18 years & older)
- Must be 52" or taller to ride alone
- Two people may ride together, maximum weight cannot exceed 300lbs
- Shirts and shoes required
- Bags and cameras are not allowed on ride