A DOWNHILL ROLLER COASTER RIDE THROUGH THE FOREST!
CRUISE AT RIDER-CONTROLLED SPEEDS OF UP TO 25 MPH THROUGH BANKED CURVES & DIPS.
SPRING HOURS: MAY 26 - JUNE 9 | WEEKENDS ONLY + MEMORIAL DAY | 10am - 4pm
SUMMER HOURS: JUNE 16 - SEPTEMBER 3 | OPEN DAILY + LABOR DAY | 10am - 6pm
The Nor’Easter Mountain Coaster is essentially a roller coaster set on the Attitash mountainside. Riders begin and end at the base of Attitash in two-person carts on twin, stainless steel rails. The experience begins with a scenic 1,420-foot trip straight uphill before a heart-pounding 2,880-foot journey down through the forest.
Mountain Coaster RATES
EARLY/LATE SEASON RATES (BEFORE JUNE 16, AFTER SEPTEMBER 3)
|48" +||UNDER 48"|
ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - FULL DAY (10am-4PM)
SUMMER RATES (JUNE 16 - SEPTEMBER 3)
ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - FULL DAY (10AM-6PM)
|ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - PM TICKET (3PM - 6PM)||$35||$25|
MOUNTAIN COASTER RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 36" to ride
- Riders between 36"-52" must ride with an adult (18 years & older)
- Must be 52" or taller to ride alone
- Two people may ride together, maximum weight cannot exceed 300lbs
- Shirts and shoes required
- Bags and cameras are not allowed on ride