A DOWNHILL ROLLER COASTER RIDE THROUGH THE FOREST!
CRUISE AT RIDER-CONTROLLED SPEEDS OF UP TO 25 MPH THROUGH BANKED CURVES & DIPS.
SUMMER HOURS: JUNE 16 - SEPTEMBER 3 | OPEN DAILY | 10am - 6pm
FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 4 - OCTOBER 8 | WEEKENDS + COLUMBUS DAY | 10am - 4pm
The Nor’Easter Mountain Coaster is essentially a roller coaster set on the Attitash mountainside. Riders begin and end at the base of Attitash in two-person carts on twin, stainless steel rails. The experience begins with a scenic 1,420-foot trip straight uphill before a heart-pounding 2,880-foot journey down through the forest.
Mountain Coaster RATES
EARLY/LATE SEASON RATES (BEFORE JUNE 16, AFTER SEPTEMBER 3)
|48" +||UNDER 48"|
ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - FULL DAY (10am-4PM)
SUMMER RATES (JUNE 16 - SEPTEMBER 3)
ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - FULL DAY (10AM-6PM)
|ATTRACTIONS PARK ADMISSION - PM TICKET (3PM - 6PM)||$35||$25|
BUY ONLINE AND SAVEHave a Promo Code? Enter it at checkout!
Please note: Not all products are available to purchase online.
MOUNTAIN COASTER RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 3 years old and 36” to ride.
- Must be at least 9 years old and 52” to ride alone.
- Riders between 36”-52” must ride with an adult.*
- Two people may ride together (max weight: 300lbs).
- Shirt and shoes required.
- No bags or cameras allowed on the ride.