A DOWNHILL ROLLER COASTER RIDE THROUGH THE FOREST!
CRUISE AT RIDER-CONTROLLED SPEEDS OF UP TO 25 MPH THROUGH BANKED CURVES & DIPS.
SUMMER HOURS: JUNE 15 - SEPTEMBER 2 | OPEN DAILY | 10am - 6pm
FALL HOURS: SEPTEMBER 7 - OCTOBER 14 | OPEN WEEKENDS + COLUMBUS DAY | 10am - 4pm
The Nor’Easter Mountain Coaster is essentially a roller coaster set on the Attitash mountainside. Riders begin and end at the base of Attitash in two-person carts on twin, stainless steel rails. The experience begins with a scenic 1,420-foot trip straight uphill before a heart-pounding 2,880-foot journey down through the forest.
Mountain Coaster RATES
BUY ONLINE AND SAVE Have a Promo Code? Enter it at Checkout!
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE.
MOUNTAIN COASTER RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be at least 3 years old and 36” to ride.
- Must be at least 9 years old and 52” to ride alone.
- Riders between 36”-52” must ride with an adult.*
- Two people may ride together (max weight: 300lbs).
- Shirt and shoes required.
- No bags or cameras allowed on the ride.