The Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
THE AREAS ONLY SLOPESIDE RESORT IS CENTRALLY LOCATED TO IT ALL
Secluded in the woods at Attitash Mountain Resort, the Grand Summit Hotel provides an abundance of lodging room choices and amenities while centrally located to all that North Conway and the Mount Washington Valley have to offer! Ranked as the #2 Ski Town in all of the USA, in the winter, North Conway plays host to excellent downhill skiing, cross-country skiing trails, snowmobiling, shopping and dining. During the summer months you'll find our resort full of life with our own attractions. Guests also enjoy area festivals, hiking, biking, swimming and scenic drives. Whatever the season, you'll have the perfect family or romantic getaway.
Use our booking widget to the left or call our Reservations Department at 888-554-1900 to book an Attitash Grand Summit Hotel stay or event.
- Ski-in, ski-out access to downhill trails on Bear Peak at Attitash Mountain Resort
- All lift tickets are valid at both Attitash Mountain Resort and sister mountian, Wildcat, located just 20 minutes north in Pinkham Notch.
- Snowmobile, sleigh rides, cross-country skiing, tax-free shopping and more within 15 minutes or less of our hotel. Explore more area attractions.
- Complimentary breakfast with your stay
- Resort Shuttle Service (seasonal and by special arrangements)
- Complimentary Bell and Valet Service
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Children's Play Set (seasonal)
- Game Room and Arcade
- Health & Fittness Center
- Year Round, outdoor, heated pool
- Year Round outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Sauna
- The Spa
- On-Site dining at Black Diamond Grill and Crawford's Pub & Grill
- Retail Store
- Business Center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Room
Other Key Features
- 143 guest rooms (most with kitchens) from standard hotel rooms to a variety of suites
- Only slopeside hotel in Mt. Washington Valley
- 11 meeting rooms, 14,000
sq. feet of flexible set-up space
- Our Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 480 for dinner
- All amenities, guest rooms and meeting rooms under one roof
- Only minutes from North Conway and the Mt. Washington Valley’s many attractions
Trip Advisor Review July 2016:
Just when I think it could get better, it does. The room we were in was a one bedroom deluxe. The room we stayed in was done over and it was great. I cannot say enough about the Hotel Staff. They are kind, courteous and very helpful. Thanks to Judy who made sure we had the brochures and information we needed to visit places we hadn't visited on our past vacations. I am glad they brought back the breakfast buffet. Thank you for another great vacation! This place is the best and very reasonably priced.
Review us on Trip Advisor!