THE ATTITASH Grand Summit Hotel
A Mountainside resort centrally located to it all
Secluded in the woods at Attitash Mountain Resort, the Grand Summit Hotel provides an abundance of lodging room choices and amenities and is centrally located to all that North Conway and the Mount Washington Valley have to offer! Ranked as the #2 Ski Town in all of the USA, in the winter, North Conway plays host to excellent downhill skiing, cross-country skiing trails, snowmobiling, shopping and dining. During the summer months you'll find our resort full of life with our own attractions. Guests also enjoy area festivals, hiking, biking, swimming and scenic drives. Whatever the season, you'll have the perfect family or romantic getaway.
***ALL SUMMER STAYS INCLUDE A COMPLIMENTARY SCENIC CHAIRLIFT RIDE TO CHECK OUT THE VIEWS OF THE SURROUNDING WHITE MOUNTAINS.***
Area Summer Activities
- The Attitash Grand Summit is located slopeside at Bear Peak and only a short drive to most of the Attitash Summer Attractions with free shuttle service available.
- Stay with us during special summer events held Attitash Mountain Resort including Attitash Blueberry Fest, *New* Circus Smirkus, and Oktoberfest.
- We are the gateway to plenty of scenic byways and state parks, including Bear Notch Pass, Pinkham Notch, Crawford Notch, Franconia Notch and the Kancamagus Highway.
- Located just 10 minutes from Storyland
- Minutes from great local restaurants and outlet shopping at Settlers’ Green in North Conway
Call our Reservations Department at 888-554-1900 to book an Attitash Grand Summit Hotel stay or event.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- 143 guest rooms (most with kitchens) from standard hotel rooms to a variety of suites
- Only slopeside hotel in Mt. Washington Valley
- 11 meeting rooms, 14,000
sq. feet of flexible set-up space
- Our Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 480 for dinner
- All amenities, guest rooms and meeting rooms under one roof
- Only minutes from North Conway and the Mt. Washington Valley’s many attractions
Trip Advisor Review July 2016:
Just when I think it could get better, it does. The room we were in was a one bedroom deluxe. The room we stayed in was done over and it was great. I cannot say enough about the Hotel Staff. They are kind, courteous and very helpful. Thanks to Judy who made sure we had the brochures and information we needed to visit places we hadn't visited on our past vacations. I am glad they brought back the breakfast buffet. Thank you for another great vacation! This place is the best and very reasonably priced.
Review us on Trip Advisor!