20th Annual Oktoberfest
Sat, Oct 7 - Sun, Oct 8
Attitash Mountain Resort will host its 20th Annual Oktoberfest on Columbus Day weekend, October 7 and 8 at the Bear Peak base area. The two-day event will feature traditional Bavarian music from the world renowned King Ludwig's Band, authentic German fare as well as a Biergarten featuring 19 different local and regional breweries serving a host of seasonal beers and ciders.
Oktoberfest, a family tradition at Attitash, features a wide variety of activities for kids and adults. Within the festival grounds children have their own Kinderplatz tent complete with arts & crafts, face painting and other mini-games organized by the Mount Washington Valley Children's Museum. Outside, youngsters will also find a giant inflatable obstacle course to play in.
For the adults, a staple of the Attitash Oktoberfest is the Samuel Adams Stein Hoist Competition. A competition of strength and concentration, participants over 21 years of age will attempt to hold a full beer stein with a straight arm parallel to the ground for as long as possible. Whoever can last the longest will win an overnight stay in Boston and a tour of the Samuel Adams Brewery. Rounding out the adult activities are the keg toss competition, corn hole boards, and slacklining.
**DOGS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE THIS YEAR.**
- Saturday, October 7, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 8, 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. (UNDER 21 FREE ON SUNDAY).
Tickets: Available online until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, October 6.
- Ultimate Package 21+: $35 online / Available day-of, a la carte
- Includes 1-day admission, souvenir mug, 1 beer token, & scenic chairlift ride
- Oktoberfest 21+ with Mug: $30 online / Available day-of, a la carte
- Includes 1-day admission, souvenir mug, & 1 beer token .
- Oktoberfest 21+: $15 online / $20 door
- Includes 1-day admission for 21+.
- Oktoberfest under 21: $7 online / $10 door (UNDER 21 are FREE on Sunday, October 8!!!)
- Includes 1-day admission for under 21.