kids' Seasonal Programs
now booking for 2019/2020 winter season
Kids can expand upon their skills and gain noticeable improvements in their skiing and riding when they enroll in our premiere seasonal programs at the Attitash Ski & Snowboard School.
Seasonal program rates do not include season passes or lift ticket, those must be purchased separately. Please visit our season pass page for current rates and dates to purchase by.
For general information on our seasonal programs, call 603-374-2665 or toll free at 866-376-4293. For details and to make a reservation in the program, contact our Seasonal Program Director Doug Avery at 603-374-2675 (in-season) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children's Seasonal Programs
Attitash Children's Seasonal Programs meet weekly throughout the season, along with special meeting dates on holiday and vacation weeks. We offer six unique programs to suit the type of skier/rider your child, based on age categories.
Programs do not run during February Vacation Week, but we do offer Winter Camp as an alternative. See a list of important program dates below and review description of programs before enrolling.
Dates: Saturday, December 14, 2019 through Sunday, March 15, 2020
Times: Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to Noon
- No program Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Christmas Vacation Week: Thursday, December 26 through Friday, December 27, 2019 & Monday, December 30 - Tuesday, December 31 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily)
- No program New Year’s Day
- MLK Weekend: Saturday and Sunday, January 18 & 19, 2020 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Half Day on Monday, January 20, 2020 (9 a.m. to Noon)
- Presidents' Day Weekend: Saturday and Sunday, February 15 & 16, 2020 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Winter Camp*: Monday, February 17 through Friday, February 21, 2020 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. Additional cost and available to program participants only)
- Saturday, March 7: Costume Day
- Sunday, March 15: End of Season Awards Party (parents asked to help out and to bring some kind of a dish, appetizer or dessert; we will provide pizza and drinks)
Mountaineer Program: Ages 5-7
Developing fundamental skills in a fun filled group setting, skiing novice to intermediate terrain. Student to instructor ratio is 4-6 skiers to one coach, age dependent.
A.T.V. Program: Ages 8-14
Come join this group of young extreme skiers as they continue to build fundamentals and skills through all terrain and conditions. Skiing: intermediate and advanced terrain in varying snow conditions. Student to instructor ratio is 6-8 skiers to 1 coach, age dependent.
R.A.D. (Racing and Development): Ages 7-12
An introductory junior development program for those children interested in learning about ski racing. Intermediate to advanced skiing skills required. Program follows basic philosophies of USSA (United States Ski Association).
Freestyle Team: Ages 8-16
Learn the fundamentals of freestyle skiing. Park and mogul skiing skills, jumps and tricks. This is a team for those interested in competing in USASA competitions. Most terrain in varying snow conditions.
Snowboarding Program: Ages 8-14
Fine tune riding fundamentals, improve skills and learn new tricks while enjoying all that Attitash has to offer. Most terrain and snow conditions. Competition opportunities.
Teen Mountain Training: Ages 13-15
Learn about all aspects of the mountain environment and what opportunities may exist. Train to become a ski or snowboard coach with hands on experience and mentoring with veteran instructors. All terrain, all conditions.
Attitash Race Team
The Attitash Race Team and Attitash Alpine Education Foundation (AAEF) is a highly successful program, while supported by Attitash, is not run by Attitash Mountain Resort. Please visit the AAEF website for more information regarding this program.