Season Pass Benefits
CHECK OUT ALL THE BENEFITS OF OUR 2015/16 SEASON PASSES
All our season passes are valid at Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat
Food & Beverage
Receive 15% off dining at Crawford's Pub & the Black Diamond Grill in the Grand Summit Hotel when
- Buy One, Get One Free Wildcat Mountain Scenic Gondola Ride
- Buy One, Get One Free Attitash Mountain Resort General Admission (Zip Tour Not included)
Ski & Snowboard School
- Purchase a discount group lesson at Wildcat or Attitash for $25. (Age 13 & over only)
- Five or more season pass holders together can purchase a group lesson for $20 each.
- Some restrictions may apply, limited to availability.
Discounted Midweek Lift Tickets for Friends!
All of season pass holders may use their pass to purchase one (1) non-holiday, midweek
(Mon.-Fri.) lift ticket at 50% off the full window rate.
Peak Resort Perks
All season pass holders are encouraged to visit our other Peak Resort properties. Passholders will receive reciprocal discounted benefits at our sister resorts. Varying discounts apply. Please contact guest services at the respected resort for full details.
Additional Granite Season Pass Perks: (Not Valid for any other
Five (5) $50 “Bring-A-Friend” any day lift tickets loaded on the pass for use for friends/family.
20% off full-price retail items and basic tune services at W Sports and Attitash Sports
Passes are valid for Midnight Madness (Fri. & Sat. 9 pm – 3 am) session at Crotched Mountain
All other passes (except College Season Passes) are not valid for Mid Mad
Additional Perks for all non-Granite Season Passes:
Three (3) $50 “Bring-A-Friend” any day lift tickets loaded on the pass for use for friends/family.
15% off full-price retail items and basic tune services at W Sports and Attitash Sports
Additional Midweek Season Pass Perks
- Midweek passes become valid for everyday use for remainder of season on March 26, 2016
Additional College Season Pass Perks
Passes are valid for Crotched Mountain Midnight Madness sessions on Fridays & Saturdays
SKI PASS INSURANCE
Ski Pass Insurance - Don't Ski Without It!*
Ski Pass Insurance allows you to recoup the prorated cost of your pass if problems such as sickness, injuries or employment issues prevent you from enjoying a full season on the slopes.
- Ski Pass Insurance is optional and can be added to your pass purchase online by selecting the option box at the time of purchase.
- Ski Pass Insurance is 6% of the value of your Season Pass, so rates vary based on pass product
- *Not available to residents of New York and Indiana.
Season Passes are designated for the following categories and corresponding ages:
Adult (Ages 30-64), 19-29 (Ages 19-29), YA/Young Adult (Ages 13-18), JR/Junior (Ages 6-12), Senior (Age 65+), Super Senior (80+) & Child (5 and under).
Military passes must be picked up in person and Active Duty personnel must show their Common Access Card (CAC) or DD Form 2ACT. Retired military personnel must show their DD Form 2RET.
Season passes are non-refundable, non-returnable and can only be used by the pass holder and cannot be used by or transferred to another person. Your season pass is non-refundable and non-returnable. Should circumstances arise where you are unable to use your pass for the season it is valid for, Ski Pass Insurance is the only option! Ski Pass Insurance is optional and can be added to your pass purchase online by selecting the option box at the time of purchase.