Grand Summit Hotel
the areas only slopeside resort is centrally located to it all
Secluded in the woods at Attitash Mountain Resort, the Grand Summit Hotel provides an abundance of lodging room choices and amenities while centrally located to the fun of the Mount Washington Valley! Ranked as the #2 Ski Town in all of the USA, the North Conway plays host to excellent downhill skiing, cross-country skiing trails, snowmobiling, shopping and dining. During the summer months you'll find our resort full of life with our own attractions. Combine that with the area festivals, hiking, biking, swimming and scenic drives - you'll have the perfect family or romantic getaway.
** NEW ** ALL SUMMER STAYS INCLUDE A COMPLIMENTARY SCENIC CHAIRLIFT RIDE TO CHECK OUT THE VIEWS OF THE SURROUNDING WHITE MOUNTAINS.
Plus you can check out the ZipTour from atop Bear Peak. Are you up for the zip? It's a good way to find out.
Trip Advisor Review July 2016:
Just when I think it could get better, it does. The room we were in was a one bedroom deluxe. The room we stayed in was done over and it was great. I cannot say enough about the Hotel Staff. They are kind, courteous and very helpful. Thanks to Judy who made sure we had the brochures and information we needed to visit places we hadn't visited on our past vacations. I am glad they brought back the breakfast buffet. Thank you for another great vacation! This place is the best and very reasonably priced.
Area Summer Activities
- Our hotel is just ¼-mile from all of Attitash Mountain Resort’s summer activities with a free shuttle.
- Stay with us during special events held at Bear Peak hosted by Attitash Mountain Resort including Attitash Oktoberfest, a two-day event during Columbus Day Weekend
- We are the gateway to the plenty of scenic byways and state parks, including Bear Notch Pass, Pinkham Notch, Crawford Notch, Franconia Notch and the Kancamagus Highway
- Located just 10 minutes from Storyland
- Minutes from great local restaurants and outlet shopping at Settlers’ Green in North Conway
Area Winter Activities
- Downhill skiing access to the base of Bear Peak at Attitash Mountain Resort
- Access to Wildcat Mountain, located just 20 minutes north in Pinkham Notch, where you can use the same lift ticket as Attitash Mountain Resort
- Snowmobile, sleigh rides, cross-country skiing and more within 15 minutes or less of our hotel
Use our booking widget to the left or call our Reservations Department at 888-554-1900 to book an Attitash Grand Summit Hotel stay or event.
Our Facility’s Key Features
- 143 guest rooms (most with kitchens) from standard hotel rooms to a variety of suites
- Only slopeside hotel in Mt. Washington Valley
- All amenities, guest rooms and meeting rooms under one roof
- 11 meeting rooms, 14,000
sq. feet of flexible set-up space
- Our Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 480 for dinner
- Health Club facilities featuring a
- year-round outdoor pool with hot tubs & indoor sauna
- locker rooms
- weight room, cardiovascular equipment, & massage therapy
- Complimentary Bell and Valet Service
- Crawford's Pub full-service restaurant and bar
- Massage Therapy (by appointment)
- Only minutes from North Conway and the Mt. Washington Valley’s many attractions
- The Black Diamond Grill (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Day Care (seasonal and by reservation)
- Laundry Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Resort Shuttle Service (seasonal and by special arrangements)
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Kitchenettes available
- Game Room and Arcade
- Children's Play Set (seasonal)
- Business Center
- Cabana Bar (poolside/seasonal)
- Retail Store