Secluded in the woods at Attitash Mountain Resort, we are a true getaway site and an ideal partner for conferences, meetings and retreats. Our scenic location eliminates office distractions & tension, and our fresh air sparks new ideas & productivity. Add in a diversity of experiences as well as stunning scenery, and it’s easy to see why we are a great location for you and/or your business.
From summer thrills to breathtaking foliage views to amazing skiing/riding in the winter, Attitash Mountain Resort is vacation destination for all seasons. We offer a variety of summer attractions, from North America’s longest Alpine Slide to the Nor’Easter Mountain Coaster, the longest in the Mt. Washington Valley. Enjoy the spectacular fall foliage here in the heart of the White Mountains and visit us on Columbus Day Weekend for the two-day Oktoberfest celebration at Bear Peak. And, of course, our most anticipated time of the year, the ski season. We have 280 acres of terrain, 11 lifts and 67 trails across two peaks, Attitash and Bear Peak. The Attitash Grand Summit Hotel, conveniently located at the base of Bear Peak, is the only slopeside hotel in the Mt. Washington Valley.
Our Facility’s Key Features
- 143 guest rooms (most with kitchens) from standard hotel rooms to a variety of suites
- Only slopeside hotel in Mt. Washington Valley
- All amenities, guest rooms and meeting rooms under one roof
- 11 meeting rooms, 14,000 sq. feet of flexible set-up space
- Our Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 480 for dinner
- Health Club facilities featuring a year-round outdoor pool with hot tubs, sauna, locker rooms, weight room, cardiovascular equipment, & massage therapy
- Complimentary Bell and Valet Service
- Crawford’s Restaurant full-service restaurant and bar featuring pub fare from pizza to steak tips, as well as take-out service
- Our concierge’s “just for you guidance”, and an extremely helpful service staff
- Only minutes from North Conway and the Mt. Washington Valley’s many attractions